ABOUT OUR PRACTICE
Ten Reasons Why You Should Make an Appointment with Us Today!
- Our beautiful, comfortable new office features the latest technology.
- We offer premium eyeglass lenses, allowing you to see better in day or night.
- We utilize all of the technology needed to diagnose, treat, and manage ocular disease: OCT, Retinal Photography, Vision Fields, and Corneal Topography, etc.
- We can diagnose, treat, and monitor Dry Eye, Glaucoma, Retinopathy, and other systematic diseases that affect your eyes, such as hypertension and cardiovascular abnormalities.
- We also offer Orthokeratology (also referred to as Ortho-K, Overnight Vision Correction and Corneal Refractive Therapy), and are licensed in Bausch + Lomb’s Vision Shaping Treatment (VST).
- Our professional staff is extremely knowledgeable and friendly.
- We truly listen to your needs.
- Patient Education is a very high priority for us. If you have a vision condition, we will explain it thoroughly so that you have a clear understanding of our treatment plan and/or our monitoring plan.
- We appreciate referrals and offer incentives to patients who tell their family and friends about us.
- We are an InfantSee provider.
850 Commerce Drive
Perrysburg, OH 43551
Phone: (419) 872-4477
|Monday||10am to 7pm|
|Tuesday||9am to 5pm|
|Wednesday||10am to 7pm|
|Thursday||9am to 5pm|
|Friday||7:30am to 4pm|
InfantSee offers free vision assessments between the ages of 6-12 months. It is a public health program inspired by former President Jimmy Carter to eliminate lazy eye before it begins. Learn more here.
Powered by EyeCare Specialties of Ohio
Each practice in the EyeCare Specialties network is focused on the eyes of Ohio. Our family of practices have been caring for Ohio's communities for decades. Learn More.