COMPREHENSIVE EYE CARE
As eye specialists, our team is experienced in managing the eyecare needs of every member of your family – from infants to adults. We offer a complete range of services including:
- Comprehensive eye exams
- Laser Vision Correction
- Corneal Refractive Therapy
- Diagnosis of eye diseases such as cataracts, glaucoma, and macular degeneration
- Prescribing of glasses and contact lenses
- Treatment of eye disorders such as glaucoma, corneal ulcers, eye injuries, styes, conjunctivitis and pink eye
- Referral for eye surgery when indicated
- Should your condition require eye surgery, we work very closely with a number of qualified eye surgeons in Ohio and Michigan and will participate in the management of your recovery
Order Contacts Online!
Order contacts when it's convenient for you. New and current patients can now order online anytime.
850 Commerce Drive
Perrysburg, OH 43551
Phone: (419) 872-4477
|Monday||10am to 7pm|
|Tuesday||9am to 5pm|
|Wednesday||10am to 7pm|
|Thursday||9am to 5pm|
|Friday||7:30am to 4pm|
InfantSee offers free vision assessments between the ages of 6-12 months. It is a public health program inspired by former President Jimmy Carter to eliminate lazy eye before it begins. Learn more here.
Powered by EyeCare Specialties of Ohio
Each practice in the EyeCare Specialties network is focused on the eyes of Ohio. Our family of practices have been caring for Ohio's communities for decades. Learn More.